Monday 13 February 2017

About me and my journey :)

Hello and welcome to Foodandfun ! I’m Soumya Kulkarni and I live in Mumbai, India. I am a chartered Accountant by profession and a very passionate self acclaimed chef by heart.
As a young girl, whenever I tasted something good I became inquisitive about how to cook it and the process which goes into it.Food and aspects relating to it, have always fascinated me and I firmly believe cooking is an art.
During my CA study days cooking was the only thing I found solace in and a get away from a stressful schedule. Cooking made me feel good and motivated. I was not aware of my passion for cooking until one day when my  father realized this and got me enrolled in a one day workshop of cake bake. Since then there was no looking back. I went on trying everything that I felt i could never get to taste , be it international cuisine or desi traditional cuisine. This  interest and curiosity coupled with a great passion for food made me even more conscious and I started inventing ways to cook in a healthier way. My journey so far of creating recipe has been awesome and I made a decision to share it with world. Hence in 2015 I opened my YouTube and the link is as below , do subscribe -  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWxl-7-WhdQ6rL_OS1mFKKQ and started shooting my recipe. Further I felt the need of detailing out the recipe and reaching out to more people wherever YouTube was not accessible hence this blog to help you all enjoy the pleasures of cooking with my simple , creative and innovative ways.
Along the way I participated in "Amul fresh cream contest 2016" held by Masterchef India and where my dish was selected as winning recipe. Here is the link below of the recipe I made at Masterchef kitchen: (starting from 30.07 minutes to 43 minutes)
http://www.hotstar.com/tv/masterchef-india-masterclass/11124/the-taste-of-india/1000161598
I am available for recipe development,  food writing, conducting workshops, hosting shows (videos) or brand your products . You can also contact me if you are interested to use my pictures (I can send you high resolution files) or my writing for commercial purposes. For advertising and site sponsorship opportunities, contact me on foodandfunutube@gmail.com
Through my website foodandfunwithsoumya.wordpress.com  and my YouTube channel Foodandfun I aim to reach thousands of people from across the world.
Below, you can find the links to my all my social media site:
To subscribe YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWxl-7-WhdQ6rL_OS1mFKKQ
To like Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/youtubefoodandfunwithsk/
To follow on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/foodandfunwithsk/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment